We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PC mods

TimBud

Such bad things happen with mods..

Ever since i modded/installed mods for GTA IV i always get a SAMP60 error so i can never play single player or it just crashes. Even when reinstalled. I can only do multiplayer.

Only stable cars for online is: Audi R8, Evo 8, SL65, BMW M3.

Besides that things what have been tested by me that crash everyone's game online is Evo X, Shopping cart, GT500, Ferrari F430. A example of crashing online is when everyone just disconnects when they either see the car you replaced.

Example: TSS got into a GT500 and then T3hReaper saw the normal GTA IV car but all froze up everyone's game but TSS was the only one left online which points to that it was his game that crashed everyone.

-----------------

Before anyone says that "Mods are not for online" i have a mod that doesn't search through files on GTA which allows me to access multiplayer even with a crap load of mods and retexture's.

Wow, hopefully there'll be an update for the WFT soon.

Maybe something that could put a .loc file to link to the download so other users have the option to get the model also.

I figure that there will always be 'clashes' and crashes for the PC if players are using different content online.

There could be some 'default' coding built into the mods that would go some way to reducing the problems.

Still they look purty though.