We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

All the best Felipe

Woffin

I'm sure I'm not the only one here wishing Felipe Massa a speedy recovery from his horrible accident in Qualifying for the Hungarian Grand Prix. After a freak accident claiming the life of Henry Surtees less than a week earlier, this was the last thing that motorsport needed :( . I hope that he is able to overcome his injuries and make a full recovery :)

Forza Felipe!

I'm very surprised a thread like this didn't already exist, and if one does it's in the wrong area. (F1 Paddock, being the correct sub-forum)

I wish him a quick recovery too, but who will replace him in the next few races? Or until however long he needs, if he can ever come back to racing that is..

I heard that Schumi may be taking his seat, if that's true I will be ecstatic, he could show all the current drivers how it should be done. Love him or loathe him, you cannot deny that he got the job done.

I've heard quite a few different rumours and possibilities for replacements:

- Schumi, for obvious reasons! His manager has ruled it out yet his spokeswoman says he'd consider it.

- Gene, has recent race experience from Le Mans and has been a ferrari test driver for a few years.

- Badoer, has been a ferrari test driver for nearly ten years! Not much recent race experience though.

- Bourdais, has current F1 experience and used to drive for a Ferrari powered team.

- Fisichella, has a lot of F1 experience, including this years cars, Force India still owe Ferrari money for last year's engines and the guy is also Italian, as well as a proven race winner.