We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Tunnel Run

zo6dude

Well to kick off the newest section of TDU Central I thought of organizing a cruise(Thats why its in the Cruise section:P, and yes I know that Organized crusies haven't been so hot lately but maybe we can make them start back up again) so anyways i was thiking we could drive through every Tunnel on the Island(except one which involes making several stupid looking turns to get to. atleast on the route I have planned.)

Start: Alimanu Clubhouse

Finish: Manulua Clubhouse

Date: Saturday August 8th

Time: 10 PM Eastern

(Follow my Crappy Black Line to get the idea of how the route goes)

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii107/corvette1_2008/tdu-map-complete-1.jpg

Brought to you by The Cool Cruisers.:)

Nah, staying on the right road here isn't hard it all. It's basically the Queen K to the Pali, the Pali to the freeway access road, on over to the Likelike. Here, I would suggest taking the Likelike all the way to Mokapu Peninsula via the Mokapu Blvd and around to the H3 (there's a "deadman's curve where the road turns west!). Or, if you want a shorter route, You can take the Kahekili exit (right after passing under the H3), pull a U-ee, and get on the H3 from there.

It's a nice route without too many needs for signaling turns (something I just despise doing as I just can't drive and type at the same time - so I use TS, but not everyone wnat's to listen! I wonder why?)

BTW, I seem to have missed the new carpack offering an R8 . . . . LOL! So it's a "B" car cruise - the Noble's a "B", right? I haven't driven mine in ages.

Nah, staying on the right road here isn't hard it all. It's basically the Queen K to the Pali, the Pali to the freeway access road, on over to the Likelike. Here, I would suggest taking the Likelike all the way to Mokapu Peninsula via the Mokapu Blvd and around to the H3 (there's a "deadman's curve where the road turns west!). Or, if you want a shorter route, You can take the Kahekili exit (right after passing under the H3), pull a U-ee, and get on the H3 from there.

It's a nice route without too many needs for signaling turns (something I just despise doing as I just can't drive and type at the same time - so I use TS, but not everyone wnat's to listen! I wonder why?)

BTW, I seem to have missed the new carpack offering an R8 . . . . LOL! So it's a "B" car cruise - the Noble's a "B", right? I haven't driven mine in ages.

I just finished looking on Google Maps and its exaclty what you said. So will take the way you said.(Which is what I drew on the map):D

hey guys, my first ever post!

I just bought TDU on PC and love it. I actually am an old hand at TDU, i owned it on XBOX 360 and was my fave game and nearly passed all there was to pass like all roads and owning almost all cars etc, but then the DREADED READ RING OF DEATH:twisted: decided to invade my xbox, and never again played tdu......... until now. SO i saw it at the store for only !!!!!!!10 DOLLARS!!!!!!! so i bought it and now i get to enjoy onlineness, YAY!

So yeah count me in for the cruise, lets make it a weekend, to help with international time codes.

Also just a question for you pro's: Is it normal to have around 8 people in the serever, and then they all drop out quickly then im by myself with no one else playing? And is there more than one server. cheers.

Kohan- mustang convertable-red

I would love to do somthing like this - but i have never been able to meet up with people in TDU...? for example, when me and my freind are both online..[on xbox] and were both at the lighthouse...we cant see each other. And whenever im racing with people online, and i go into my house to switch cars, i come out and their all gone. Its as if there are 50 TDU maps everyones playing on, and you get re-loaded onto random one your freinds arnt on.

Is the PC version diffrent? How the heck will we all find each other?