We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Idea

Saash

I saw websites where car models for sale just like for 100 euro and like that,good models so i have an idea that maybe everyone will send some money for modders,like 2,3 euro perface ? its not a lot and than whe can have a good detail models in game i saw one time in forum where grin was asking from people 100 eur for an amazing x6 bmw.yesturday i saw myself a good site with good models i guess lots of people whant to drive in game nice models and whe have good moders who can make it all for us. i dont have a problem to send money for tool if hi gonna make it for us or somebody.my friends told me that they will send also without problems money. whe like x6 so whe need to ask more peple who like

to drive nice model and can send a littlebit money for a moder who will make it for real!? what are u think about it ? whe just need to find model what lots of people like and who can send some cash.sorry for my bad english but i holp u understund what i mean and please whithout the pc freacs aswers,dont wanna read waining just people who dont have problems with that and modders who can make it for us:confused:

Sorry 'Saash' but thats a absolutely bad idea. I dont work for money i work to bring mods to TDUCentral community. Out of my spare time, i like doing it aswell. I'll never charge.

Btw charging for mods is why a Russian called 'fenix' or something got banned cause he was charging people for mods that weren't even his own made models. Not only that but it would make modding die very very quick. Or people would just hack the auto installer or find away around it. Or someone would pay the modder then upload it to rapidshare anyway.

Over all imo totally useless.

Edit: Just to add.. Euro's etc or pounds currency converted into 'Australian dollars' sucks anyway.. xD Like i said i do TDU mods for free out of my spare time.

yes i belive here is a lot of people mommys boys and like this but people who want something can pay for it. i see howmany players here so i belive whe can get this money.and who dont have a money it is not problem to i understund whe are humans and sometime whe dont have cash thats the life:) but lets search for people who can send money.im not telling that only those can play with models who have a money,i dont ceare who will play or where this models will be downloadeble,but just if u have money and u want a new good model then lets send money not wait that someone will send it for u and u will buy a smoke and beer to play for free.its all for ourselfs not for somebody else you know what i mean ? then whe can mod this models:) u want a black windows u can do that not the asq can i doo and then they tell no u cant do cus they dont cear what u want,thats not fear i dont like stuff like this,thats mine and thats yourse,lets buy and do what whe want to do and play without problems u know man what i mean ? i like to make my cars black tint windowed and new tashbars and stuff like that and i dont want to ask someone nothing i just wanna enjoy my gamplay with good models i can send 10 eur my friend will send 10 eur maybe more friends i dont see really problem here

-------

ok tool then i holp whe can find someone else who will do it.i undersund u and dont understund u too. so u human do what u want :) but i will holmp someone dont have a problems with that

[mod edit] Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. Thanks!

tool: ok im not telling u that someone have to pay in tdu for them i just telling u that why whe dont buy mods what whe dont get free ???? u make me mad allways here:D

Shy Guy: why i see u whining everywhere ? :D get a life do ur business i speak with people not nolifers who whining

yes epic i was thinking about that do they fit the tdu,now i know:)

and for others nevermind delete this topic and do ur stufff.... tnx for a nothing:D like a allways