We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper: 2006 Honda Civic SI [v1.0]

T3hReaper91

• 2 weeks later...
    • Replies 68
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it could really do with some changes if I'm honest, it is extremely low-poly and the textures aren't that great either.

Lol what?

its just like any other interior that i do. So screw you. I cant fix any bugs even if i wanted to so how about deal with it or not use the car.

Lol what?

its just like any other interior that i do. So screw you. I cant fix any bugs even if i wanted to so how about deal with it or not use the car.

Correct me if I am wrong, but that is a NFS (sorry, Juiced 2) interior, the textures are not that high of quality, and the model wasn't that good to begin with. And I just noticed that you didn't put anything that says, do not edit textures etc, so I guess I will just try that. And it is more that I have a civic which I can get interior textures from, so I thought that since I always use the interior camera, I would like it to look a little nicer.

Correct me if I am wrong, but that is a NFS (sorry, Juiced 2) interior, the textures are not that high of quality, and the model wasn't that good to begin with. And I just noticed that you didn't put anything that says, do not edit textures etc, so I guess I will just try that. And it is more that I have a civic which I can get interior textures from, so I thought that since I always use the interior camera, I would like it to look a little nicer.

Well guess what.

It does say do not edit textures read the terms and conditions and the README!

Is that absolutely necessary Reaper???

You need to take a hint from any one of a dozen or more modding communities for other games, communities where nobody freaks out over requests/suggestions/questions, people work together to find solutions to problems instead of quitting projects when they hit a wall, and constructive criticism is allowed and encouraged once a project is released.

You seriously need to stop acting like it's the end of the world every time someone asks a question or requests something or points out a bug in one of your mods.

You need to take a hint from any one of a dozen or more modding communities for other games, communities where nobody freaks out over requests/suggestions/questions, people work together to find solutions to problems instead of quitting projects when they hit a wall, and constructive criticism is allowed and encouraged once a project is released.

You seriously need to stop acting like it's the end of the world every time someone asks a question or requests something or points out a bug in one of your mods.

I agree with that.

Well without my pc how can i fix the problems?

Tell me That.

If you really want to be dicks i can easily remove all my download links.

• 6 months later...
    • 5 years later...