We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Where can I buy test drive unlimited?

TAce355

Hey guys I'm looking for possibly a retail box version of tdu, newegg.com now has it deactivated, buy.com shows out of stock. Any other sites selling it? I'm in US. Gamestop sells it for $10 but its far my where I live, online is $20 from direct2drive, is that my last option?

Also does it support widescreen?

oh and the biggest thing, does it work on vista 64 bit?

I bought my copy from Fry's Electronics for $30; of course, this was back in 2007-ish when the game was new, so $30 or so wasn't a bad price. :D

I don't know if the Fry's Electronics I bought it from still carries it, though, but I think it probably does. If you have a Fry's Electronics reasonably close to you, you may find it there.

Best Buy and other similar store are also good places to look, but if I were you I wouldn't spend much time running around town looking for a copy. I think doing so would waste more gas and time than going to the GameStop >_> (unless it's like a 40-minute drive)

Wow no one has this game in retail now, its all online. CircuitCity.com has it but its shipping from a different seller so they have no idea when it can be shipped to me. The estimated ship date said Sep. 02. I've checked Target, Walmart, GameStop, Frys, BestBuy, Newegg, Buy.com every one is out of stock.

Any suggestions? Should I risk getting it from CircuitCity? Or if theres nothing, should I just buy the damm thing online? (Although I would really like to have a box version)