We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tweet Tweet

bob2

You've heard of twitter right? Well if you haven't where have you been. Go take a look.

Anyway TDUC is now on twitter, you can follow us, stalk us or just send us the most random messages, all in 140 characters, fantastic I hear you say, well yes it is.

And what's better is if we have any site problems our twitter will be updated instantly with the latest on the situation, so you wont have to wait long for you're TDUC fix.

So go on, follow us, and get tweeting.

Twitter, lol.

What's the world coming to..

I'm going to get a drink of Vimto, hope it tastes good. (That's the kind of thing you say on Twitter, right?)

On a (sort-of) side note, does the Twitter logo remind anyone of Skype? :)

Basically Nipper that's it. Simple updating, seems to be popular though, which is why we've decided to give it a go, might not work, but it's free so no harm in trying.

And yeah it is a bit skype like, has the same kind of style.

Good idea, this will put the word out even more about TDUc and get more lurkers and members. Its also a good way to post stuff to members that doesn't deserve a post as its to short or get lost in the chatbox.

Personally I don't really use twitter only go on to read a few peoples tweets, like Jimmy Carr and Stephen Fry. Jimmy shows what he's doing in pics alot and shows museums where he is doing his shows etc and stephen fry posts random facts and links to interesting stuff. All the rest normally just commontate on the cricket and stuff or post pointless stuff like "getting a drink" or "watching so and so" which I couldn't really care about, as whats the point in following someones elses life when you can get on with your own.

Still good use of publicity for tduc, whats next a facebook???

It's not about spreading the word, it's more connecting with members :). You don't always need to be on TDUC to find out what's going on as we'll tell you on twitter. Which means if members want to distance themselves from this forum they can. Just pop on when something catches you're eye on twitter.

Well I'm hoping I'll be used like that.