We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Questions about Djey's patch 1.67d

YaronMi

hello, i have 2 questions about this patch...

1. isnt it kind of a hack? i saw this patch unlock tuning of an F40, so if im tuning my F40, and somone doesnt know about this mod, i can beat him in races, mods are visual changing, but this one change the speed of the car which i think might be illigal isnt it?

2. if i have mods right now, when i'll install this patch i'll have to reinstall the mods or it doesnt change the vehicle files?

1. Since the F40 had these upgrades planned all along and this mod only unlocks them, obviously Atari/Eden saw no fairness issues with them and just forgot. :confused:

2. The only thing the patch overwrites is the Database directory, so the only thing you need to redo are name, camera and IK mods.

hello, i have 2 questions about this patch...

1. isnt it kind of a hack? i saw this patch unlock tuning of an F40, so if im tuning my F40, and somone doesnt know about this mod, i can beat him in races, mods are visual changing, but this one change the speed of the car which i think might be illigal isnt it?

1 - In fact, there is 2 slot for F40, one is locked and one other is available. By experience, we can see that the real original one is the locked F40, that have got a KIT3 tunning. Atari gave us the bad copy of the F40, missing the tunning KIT3 for its.

2 - If you have a race against other F40 on 1.66a version, he will be able to see your KIT3 on car information board before to race.

3 - If you race against someone who do not have got the 46 Carmegapack, do you mind for him? ...knowing CarMegaPack is not free, 1.67 is free.

;)