We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Invisible swimsuit in patch 1.67

toratoratora

Hi, Ive got a question to users of 1.67 community patch. There are new items at Semporio shop (or maybe it was somwhere else?) called "swimsuit" but they are invisible and make my character invisible too. Whats going on? I tried to check the avatar files with modding tools but couldnt find any item with that name. Any ideas?

My installation of TDU: game + patch 1.66 + carpack + 1.67d + magicmap

Last one I have installed "just in case", I am not using any modded cars for now, so Im not sure if I need this file, but i also dont think it can do any harm to use it.

[by the way: I am really positively surprised by what's going on here. I am a single player gamer, dont like multi too much in any game, so TDU was dead to me for almost 2 years, now Ive found this site and suddenly TDU is alive again. Good work! It's sad that game developers cant understand what modding can do to their bugged games and dont provide us with some basic modding tools "out of the box".]

Hi,

all works as designed ;)

More seriously, just to say we've activated every clothes in the game, but some are not visible unfortunately - like swim suits.

We don't know how to put new 3D models for those clothes, for the moment.

Ok. thanks. I just though it was something wrong with my installation, and I couldnt find any info about this in the read me... so maybe you should update the read me so things will be more clear to new people like me. Just a suggestion.

And thanks for the patch, you are doing awsome job; I would never believe something like that will be possible with TDU:thumbsup: