We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Vw touareg r50 (2008)

MANTE84

Please make a vw touareg

I love it

Exterior

2008%20Volkswagen%20Touareg%20R50%201024x768_2223.jpg

http://www.v10.pl/narzedzia/tapety/Samochody/Volkswagen/Volkswagen%20Touareg/2008%20Volkswagen%20Touareg%20R50%201920x1440_2236.jpg

vw-touareg-r50-2-big.jpg

Interior

2008-Volkswagen-Touareg-R50-Interior-1280x960.jpg

Thanks for make the car

mod edit: Please do not post images over 350KB

I know that there is one in WIP of them but it is WIP since June TOOL831 OR T3HREAPER MAKE THEIR REALIZATION QUICKLY

THANK YOU

mod edit: Do not double post again! I'm fed up of you double posting so I'll just delete it.

Right MANTE, you and one other person have both been warned about spamming with the VW request threads. The more you post like this, the less likely Tool or Reaper will think about making the thread. It just annoys people to see these threads at the top all the time.

Stop spamming with and in these threads before I delete them.

thunderhawk, watch your language please.

MANTE, you are now in the moderated mod shop usergroup. This means that me or any other staff member have to approve your post before anyone else can see it. That's what you get for ignoring mine and The Sponge's warnings then telling other people to request the same cars just to annoy me.

Requesting cars does not annoy me, it's like i said above, the way you have gone about it.

Guest MaXCoDeR38
omg - i like the Passat R36 & the R50 and the Pheaton very much .... but every time, i look into this Forum, one of these request-threads is on top :mad:

it seems that somebody don't understand mellor's posting above

Plaseeee Passat R36