We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1969 Dodge Charger R/T

Tool831

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[e] Tool, the front of the FnF Charger got me suspicious. I've googled a bit, isn't the FnF a 1970 rather than a 1969? ;)

:lol: I gave the front end of the 1969 charger abit of a makeover for the FNF version so it looks like the 1970 one. :lol:

------------------------

;) messagetooshort

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to say thanks Tool for a great car. i went for the version with the blower as IMO its the one that looks the most aggressive, a beast of a machine if you will :)

I just need to find a suitable place to make the car leap so i can flip it over like in the movie and then bust up my shoulder.. lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi, and thanks a lot for this great classic muscle car. A real timeless design. ANyway I tryed 3 versions: lights on with and without black top, and the painted top with lights off. I'm keeping the last one but I while driving into the sunset I noticed this rather annoying bug:

ImageShack - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Iread carefully thorugh all the 5 pages of this thread but nobody mentioned anything like this. Am I the only one getting this bug? I have TDU updated to 1.68b patch.

Also I noticed on the "black top" the roof is black but doesn't look like vinyl, like the otherwise horrid Challenger orginal car included in TDU. since the car has the top with correct shape of the vinyl top it would be nice if it actually had those beatiful vinyl reflections on it.

For a first post, you ask a very interesting question. Thank you!

Do not worry, I encounter the same problem and you're right, it's embarrassing and quite common in some mods.

I have no answer but I hope that "Tool" can help us or my French friends (Djey/2CV).

Thank you very much.;)

Thank you, again for this very special car.

By the way, having spent a bit more time with your creation, I also noticed the chrome bits on the bodywork tend to have, for base colour, a shade of grey that's perhaps a bit too dark Rather than chrome it looks like a polished dark steel. The exhaust pipes on the other hand are much lighter.

And then while looking around to appreciate all the details of the car model I noticed the driver sits very very close to the wheel in a quite unnatural position, so that it appears to be looking upwards rather than the road ahead.

• 2 months later...
And then while looking around to appreciate all the details of the car model I noticed the driver sits very very close to the wheel in a quite unnatural position, so that it appears to be looking upwards rather than the road ahead.

Link in sig, change the IK, that's what controls driver seating position.

• 2 months later...