We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suzuki GSXR 1000 2009 [Released]

rollingtheboy

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

revolution is here!!! now you dont need license plates in tdu! no need to ruin the bikes racing style rear end. Its the new traffic mod from tdu world.when you apply only commoncar.bnk the plates dissapear on bikes and on cars too. here is the dowload link http://modz.tdu-world.com/load/8-1-0-60 dont bann me if something is beyond rules of the forum,i am only trying to help

Wow, 2 months in the making... hard to believe I've had the patience to wait that long for a single mod =)

Even if this never makes release, props to rollingtheboy and 2cvsupergt and all involved for at least giving it a shot -=insert jab at Tool831 here=- :cheeky:

No news from 2CVSUPERGT, so no updates, sorry guys, im tired to ask him to finish this project, in a nutshell, i should say the project is stopped until i get news from him, i spent +100€ just for tdu community, to bring one of the greatest sportbike into this modshop and for all motorcycle enthusiast you are, I hope you're not dissapointed as I am, thanks for your support all along the project (+ 16 000 views).;)