We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suzuki GSXR 1000 2009 [Released]

rollingtheboy

such a shame that nice hud won't appear in cockpit/rider view :sulk:

btw flow, any idea if it'd be possible to fix the zx-10's dash/hud in cockpit/rider view by using an "invisible" analog tach needle with just the tip colored/trextured to match the digital styling such that it lines up with the existing semi-circle where the digital bars are s'posed to show?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments to the HUD :thumbsup:

@ Mexican: Sorry, but I don't know how to edit the needle at the cockpit view... I only know how to change them at the HUD ;)

Perhabs you can ask somebody who knows how to edit the dashes

@ DJey: I thinhk that there will be no custom physics, because dredgy's Physics Editor does not support yet the bikes (only the cars) ... :(

Greetz

Fl0w

Improvements since very first beta are so huge, I can hardly believe it...

this mod seems to be @ polishing state to make it even nicer. And everybody will have to be more patient than ever now; as it may be the longest step in such a project.

I'll post new pictures soon :)

I am wondering whether that pic without the helmet was a fake, and if it wasn't, how can you remove the helmet?

Patch 1.67d allows you to change the motorcycle riders outfit to normal street clothes and take his/her helmet off. Back on topic, DC that looks incredible, i'm glad this is coming along great.:thumbsup:

Improvements since very first beta are so huge, I can hardly believe it...

this mod seems to be @ polishing state to make it even nicer. And everybody will have to be more patient than ever now; as it may be the longest step in such a project.

I'll post new pictures soon :)

:crying: I DON"T WANNA WAIT! :drool:

I am wondering whether that pic without the helmet was a fake, and if it wasn't, how can you remove the helmet?

nope :)

Patch 1.67d allows you to change the motorcycle riders outfit to normal street clothes and take his/her helmet off. Back on topic, DC that looks incredible, i'm glad this is coming along great.:thumbsup:

Thanks! I don't have the patch though and all of the video's I've seen they still had helmets on.

Your Welcome. So the no helmet thing is a new mod or something? link?

Check your PM!

Was messing around more tonight and had an idea... would you like to be able to paint the rims the same color as the secondary color? When you go to the paintshop the wheels will change just like the body. If enough people like it I will include it as an option to download.

why not ?

it would be great to allow only secondary color selection for rims. That would allow to paint body and rims with different colors.

But paint shop deluxe is not available for bikes so providing a different version is the only solution - you're right.