We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alfa Romeo GTV / Fiat Coupe 2.0 Turbo

Y00 PAY

Guys, I've just realised my life is boring as hell and I've decided I need a new car in teh near future..

Currently I'm driving a 94' Opel Astra F California.

I was looking for some cool cars and saw Alfa Romeo GTV and Fiat Coupe 2.0 Turbo.

What do you, guys, think about these two ? I want my car to be Italian (preferably), stylish, and about 150 BHP or more.

What are the pros and cons of these two ?

In my opinion, the Alfa is more beautiful but the Fiat will probably be more exciting to drive. I actually do want a Fiat Coupe Turbo at some point in my life, but they're getting increasingly more difficult to find in Singapore these days. Probably only a handful of them left :(

Go for them, I like them both and they do look alright. You can also go for some 90's Japs if you want.

The pros are that its FWD, which means its easier to drive and some stuff about insurance(?)

The cons are the reliability, I don't think its very good on these two, and also you might find faster and more comfortable cars.(If you plan on using it as a daily driver)

My nans next-door neighbour has an Alfa Romeo GTV Spyder. Apparently it's been quite unreliable and the owner has only had the thing a month. But it could just be a bad egg or not cared for by the previous owner.

I can't see the Fiat being any more reliable but you should be alright if you find a good one which has had a caring owner.

What the hell am I saying, though? Slating Alfa Romeo on reliability when we're getting one in 6 days. Lmao.

• 1 year later...