We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for speed Shift

Beav

I've pre ordered it nearly a month ago. Something tells me it's gonna be a good racing game with a decent physics. And when I say decent I have something in between arcade/hardcore TDU mode on my mind, nothing spectacular.

I highly doubt it gonna be even close to an realistic simulation though. Not from EA anyway.

I expect it to be much better spent 30€ than in case of "Fuel" . Such a massive disappointment that was....

No EABB not developing it, it's developed by 'Slightly Mad Studios", the same guys who worked for Simbin during GTR2 and GT Legends developing, but here, EA is the boss. I doubt there will ever be a real simulation published by EA. Sadly, there's no big money in this genre.

Woop woop, NFS:SHIFT is out on the 18th September. Anyone looking forward to this? At play.com its only £25 for the pc version aswell.

*Defo getting* =)

It's £20 from the EA store too, with 'exclusive' porsche.

My GF is looking forward to getting it and creating some pink cars with silly wheels.

www.hotukdeals.com[/url] ;)

The site I use to find the best prices for games and things. It's really useful!

I might also do this. I'll wait to see how much I get for my birthday and decide then. I have until the 30th so it's not like i'm going to miss out or it's going to sell out. :p

Nice linky bud =) Will come in usefull :dance:

• 2 weeks later...