We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed Shift :: Photos

hpluls

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It honestly require a steering wheel. Also, don't expect a game like previous NFS childish games. This one seriously penetrates into the auto moto sim world. If u love racing sims like GTR2, Race07, GTR Evolution rFactor and all these, but they all seems too boring and cheerless, then this could be the game for u. If u don't wanna break a sweat whilst driving, u better skip Shift then.

Oh and don't forget to turn all aids off for the full joy....;)

I think that i'm not the only one that would like to know:

WHY... THE... HECK... did they put hardtop on the S2000(ugly) and Viper(strange)?

Nice Porsche pic...!

Animating a driver is often more trouble than its worth; TDU is a rare case. Most racing games don't have convertibles with the tops down.

Viper - yeah, it looks kinda' odd, but it is the SRT10 hardtop. It looks odd anyway. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Good pics a bove, that front wheel case on blue Mustang is strange starts a nice round a gets a huge cut...

;236817']Animating a driver is often more trouble than its worth; TDU is a rare case. Most racing games don't have convertibles with the tops down.

Viper - yeah, it looks kinda' odd, but it is the SRT10 hardtop. It looks odd anyway. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

You talked about top down(opened roof), right, but i said that they should be even closed, the convertibles, a closed "black" roof with a good texture, would be look more cool, than the design of the hard top in the car color...

but if you noticed, many cars here are from Juiced2, including a S2000, and the own game has the options fro convertible cars, of a top down, top up, and hardtop...

they are a separate choice in the garage, not animated like MC:LA, but still nice to have...

Thanks for the comments people :D For anyone interested, the kit on the blue Shelby comes with the top tuning kit, which costs 250000 and is unlocked only when you've bought all the other upgrades.

@Brazzucca: I think the reason they've done hardtops is realism... After all, this is a game about professional racing, and hardtops are much safer on track than soft-tops (in case of a roll-over for example).