We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Megapack:Worth it?

sycles

Is the PC megapack worth buying?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is the PC megapack worth buying?

• Yes, it comes with good cars and is good to have with mods
    • No, the cars aren't good
    • No, it's unnecessary for all mods
    • It would be worth buying, but only if you like all the cars and will play TDU for a long time

I was thinking about buying the megapack. I don't know if it's really worth it, because I won't be using too many of the cars and will probably stop playing TDU in a few months. I wanted to buy the pack because I noticed many mods require the megapack, including the community patches and many vehicle mods, and I also was interested in some of the cars that came with it. So, is it worth buying?

Also, I noticed many videos talking about downloading it for free, although I'm assuming that's illegal.

C'mon. Just about everybody on here has the megapack and don't you think if it was rubbish then we would all we asking for a refund?

NO! Do not download it for free, it will screw up your computer and we won't help you if you come begging back that your PC has gone up in smoke! We also don't allow discussions of warez on this forum and don't you think if the megapack is for sale on the net that it's obviously going to be illegal to download it for free?

Hope that helps!

C'mon. Just about everybody on here has the megapack and don't you think if it was rubbish then we would all we asking for a refund?

NO! Do not download it for free, it will screw up your computer and we won't help you if you come begging back that your PC has gone up in smoke! We also don't allow discussions of warez on this forum and don't you think if the megapack is for sale on the net that it's obviously going to be illegal to download it for free?

Hope that helps!

Wow... I did't know I was so stupid, I just wanted to make sure...:cry::mad:

Anyway, it looks like I'll try to get that megapack.