We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Re-gaining a sold reward car

Sambo

I won the Alfa Romeo 8C in the 'Tour of the Island' race and promptly sold it thinking I didn't want it. I've changed my mind and now I want it again, :D but I can't buy it from the dealer again as it tells me I've already bought it!

I really don't want to start a new profile just to get this car. Does anyone know how I can get this car back (saved game & game file hacks are perfectly acceptable - this is an offline profile).

Thanks in advance :)

There is still to be no talks on hacks wether there offline or not...please try smalll text:

Try searching for saved games with all unlocks on google. One thing is though that it wont be in your Tag Name. Follow the installation instructions and keep your original files safe-so back up! ;)

No it's not since you can't complete the multiplayer races ;) It's not achievable on PC at all actually (Well it is but it's a real hassle to be able to get it). But some people like FMR said have been lucky, and their save games corrupted, giving them Ace status and all the reward cars in unlimited numbers.

No it's not since you can't complete the multiplayer races ;) It's not achievable on PC at all actually (Well it is but it's a real hassle to be able to get it). But some people like FMR said have been lucky, and their save games corrupted, giving them Ace status and all the reward cars in unlimited numbers.

God a wish xbox would do that lmao. ONLY 3 MORE ACHIEVMENTS AWAY :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: