We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Everybody needs to look at this... Really

iLLGT3

we have ll of the UK covered aswell IIRC

England - mellors, nodz, baldred, most of TDU-c

Wales - me, elecktro

scotland - diab, jazzi, TSS

ireland - MCW

good thread, even if the first thing i noticed was that the name of the other community sounds like 'foreplay' :p

Clearly you see through the point of this thread.

This is a great forum and I'm celebrating the global diversity because I respect it. It's immature people with immature responses like that ruin everything.

I agree with you on both of those. Nice find, I saw it when I logged on L4P the other day.:)

Clearly you see through the point of this thread.

This is a great forum and I'm celebrating the global diversity because I respect it. It's immature people with immature responses like that ruin everything.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry if I didn't understand the message at first. We have so many pointless threads here that sometimes we just thing this is another one. Don't need to call me immature for my slow rationalization :lol: as you don't know me to affirm that.

Now I get the point of all this, Yes I love this forum (although its been getting worse by time) and I LUV U PEOPLE *mega hugz*