We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool's Mod Factory (20/3/2010 - List Updated)

Tool831

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tool, I've got a question.

There's DLC for Shift comming out on 1st December. Are you going to convert those 5 new cars?

(it's Shelby GT500, Dodge Charger R/T, Dodge Challenger, Corvette Stingray and Toyota Supra mk4 if I remember well)

Not a request, just a question.

Tool, I've got a question.

There's DLC for Shift comming out on 1st December. Are you going to convert those 5 new cars?

(it's Shelby GT500, Dodge Charger R/T, Dodge Challenger, Corvette Stingray and Toyota Supra mk4 if I remember well)

Not a request, just a question.

Well what do you think? ;)

Ive been saying even since before Shift was released that ill be doing everything over time. :p

V12? I guess this shows the perfomance editing for the reventon update. Tool already menton to do that somewhen. So that more realistic as the LP640 with comes latter somewhen.

And why i asked about the DLC, well when he sayed that he does all cars. I gussed that means the main realsed game and do not automatical mean any futured DLC's well for me is the question answered by now. I guess for others it should too.

;252107']Performance editing? Anything special for online players, too? And what changes do you plan to make for offline players?

Online players fail really. Servers are really bum heads by kicking people. Offline players get really more advantage.

I stick tot he idea that the given engine size is the physics update for the reventon. I mean it was mentoned that this car gets a patch (For that patch I hope to see working dailers as well as choosable inerior color but that up to Tool not to anyone else).

May I can throw on this point in that I'm impressed by the way how the rpm gauges work inside the Zonda R? I didn't expect to get working gauges on the steering inside tdu1.

It makes me enjoy it more then the porsche gt3rsr and the bmw gt2. With made me wonder actually.

How about this idea:

Cars that have a motec screen, could show on that screen digital gauges, with could be used to work like traditonal onces. The Reventon's car mode is probally a example of this idea. I know this is not realistic but then it maybe nicer then have no gauges at all?

Anyhow you well up from your computer reformat thing Tool? I always feel funny when i heared about it sinces often reformating is linked to problems.

Hmm... I thought DBS originally, but that would be a 6.0 liter ( :( ). Hmm.... FXX is a 6.3, according to Wikipedia. I always thought it was a 6.5, though. It's not the SL65 either, because that's a 6-liter.

Is it a model from Shift?

EDIT:

How about this idea:

Cars that have a motec screen, could show on that screen digital gauges, with could be used to work like traditonal onces. The Reventon's car mode is probally a example of this idea. I know this is not realistic but then it maybe nicer then have no gauges at all?

I'm just guessing, but I'd say that would be way to difficult, because it would involve moving the placement of the HUD's gauges. One solution would be, with the Motecs, to something like this:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-Leadfoot

no leadfoot, you fully missunderstand me on my tougth.

What you show is a typical motec digital display.

What I mean is more like this Reventon's Car mode:

http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/x/5/1/bw_08reventon_dash1.jpg

What it is, is a LDC display that draws a traditional gauges. Instade of having a number in the center we could place here the needles that move like on a normal cars gauge.

I think the TVR Tuscan S should have familar kind of gauges and I know that the prototype car of the Porsche Carrera GT had such kind of digital display to show the rpm gauge.

Btw the above linked pic is how I would think the gauges in the reventon could start working by using that 9+ needles.

I stick tot he idea that the given engine size is the physics update for the reventon. I mean it was mentoned that this car gets a patch (For that patch I hope to see working dailers as well as choosable inerior color but that up to Tool not to anyone else).

It will get a patch/update though that is not it. :D

Its a completely different car.