We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Guten Tag.

911ToTheCore

No Im not German, but it sounds better than english. Ive been getting on here for a while now because I love your car mods. I think Tool831 does the best job. I just made my account today. Since Im busy I couldnt get around to it early. My favorite auto maker is Porsche. My main hobby is window shopping for good deals on nice used Porsches. I also like BMW, Audi, VW, and Mercedes-Benz. Im a huge Germans auto fan. Still though no one can beat Porsche. My dad has a Mini Cooper S with a 6-speed. Not by a long shot is it as cool as a Porsche. But its OK. I make fun of it all the time. My first car is going to be a Ford Contour SVT. Its pretty nice with a 6-speed and over 300 horse. But still doesnt compare with a Porsche. My all time dream is to get a Porsche GT2 and get on the autobahn and KICK SOME ASS. :thumbsup:

Bye.

Secret: When I get my drivers liscense I will boost a Porsche GT2.

Sorry ...

Sorry about BMM.:crying::crying: It was supposed to be BMW.I was typing too fast. I edited it a few minutes ago so its cool now. Im glad you learned something!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

A Porsche GT2 would beat a Bugatti Veryon because Bugattis handles like ****. Once it reached 200 mph it would fly away like a bird.:nanananana::nanananana:

BTW: How do you get the bigger picture in the middle of your post? Sorry Im new ...

Sorry about BMM.:crying::crying: It was supposed to be BMW.I was typing too fast. I edited it a few minutes ago so its cool now. Im glad you learned something!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Porsche GT2 would beat Bugatti Veryon because Bugatti handles like ****. Once it reach 200 mph it would fly away like a bird.:nanananana::nanananana:

BTW: How do you get the bigger picture in the middle of your post? Sorry Im new ...

Its Called Signiture Its Where you put a picture of a car.. etc but it has to 500x130 and below . As long as it ain't inapporiate you can put it in there :thumbsup:

????

Or a McLaren, lol.

I was just curious...under you signature picture It says "They kill you. Then they eat you. ALIVE. How can they eat you alive when they've already killed you? Just curious.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

BTW: Were going to have a problem because I don't believe in Santa Claus. He is just some big fat old guy who sells cheap toys on the black market. I bet he eats Mickey Dee's 10 times a day. I also bet he has a bunch of super cars in his garage that he's bought with all that black market toy money.:p:p:):p;):cool::lol:

Hi there,

Hello everyone, my name is Chris and I am 17 years old. I'm keen on sports, cars and computer games. I play TDU because it is an amazing game with beautiful landscapes and fantastic vehicles. I'm glad to join this community :) Please forgive me if this post looks a bit odd but I come from Poland so I'm not a native speaker. Cheers! :D