We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

fifomaniak: Koenigsegg CCX Sound Conversion from NFS: Shift with HD Preview

fifomaniak

I know that there's no CCX in TDU, but there are CCR and CC8S. And I think that sound is really nice. The file is for CCR. Enjoy!

[TUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Filefront Download

Rapidshare Download

That's excellent! I've liked all your NFS sound conversions so far. Keep up the good work, and make some more! Perhaps for your next project you could do some muscle car sounds, like the Corvette Z06, or if you have access to Carbon or ProStreet, the '67 Camaro or '69 Charger...

or if you have access to Carbon or ProStreet, the '67 Camaro or '69 Charger...

I have access to them but I don't know how to export sounds from them. That's the problem... I can record samples by me, but this isn't giving same results, this way I did first three versions of DB9, CLK, CTS-V and IS350 sound. If you somehow find out how to extract sounds from these games, let me know!

• 2 weeks later...
I have access to them but I don't know how to export sounds from them. That's the problem... I can record samples by me, but this isn't giving same results, this way I did first three versions of DB9, CLK, CTS-V and IS350 sound. If you somehow find out how to extract sounds from these games, let me know!

errr i belive if you go to nfscars or somewhere like that there should be sound extractors ill go and look for you ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...