We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

mightyreds93: VW Camper Van (Interior Pictures!)

mightyreds93

All I can say, is you've done something wrong.

I just imported the same model and can export without errors. So go back and start again by merging the van thing with the SSR.

Did you load the 'Common_car' textures in Zmodeler first off? If not start there. Better yet why not follow my little guide I done? ;)

Yeah I have been follow your import guide (thanks for that btw :)) and I just tried again exporting another model, the 2010 Rolls Royce Ghost :D and it worked so I'll start over with this project and see what happens.

Thanks for the reply :thumbsup:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eu não sei como é a euro e a stock, quer dizer, nao sei as diferenças entre modelos. mas conheço a carrinha. Qual a difreneça entre stock e a euro?

I do not know how the euro and the stock, that is, do not know the differences between models. but I know the van. What difference between stock and the euro?

(Dear Mod, thanks for translatin for me, i was gonna do it but a translation was made for me, so thanks dear mod that done it :))

[mod edit:] Please post an english translation, thanks!

Euro é um tipo de modificação. Vamos supor, golfs MK4 com rodas BBS e raspando ao chão é um bom exemplo do euro style. Uma BMW de BBS também se enquadra.

No caso da Kombi, é complicado explicar, mas um estilo rústico, ao mesmo tempo se importando para os detalhes... bom, é como JDM, um estilo de modificação.

abs

Is a modification style, like a golf MK4 + BBS or BMW + BBS, with very important details.

I was also wondering, because I need to resize and rotate my model for it to fit over the SSR, how I can rotate/resize the whole model. Becuase at the moment I can only select individual meshes and groups. It's driving me mad...

Please, anyone? This is the only thing stopping me importing it to TDU :crying:. What I basically want to do is 'Flatten' my model (not literally) like you do with an image in photoshop, so that I can select, rotate and resize the whole model at the same time. Like I said now I try to rotate the model and it only rotates say, a door or even just a wing mirror.

Please Please Help. Then I'll release a Beta Exterior :nuts:

You have to select all parts by using Select -> All

And then you have to go on the Selected Mode (it is at the bottom next to auto) and then it would be hihglighted if you click on it and now you hab´ve to change it how you like to :thumbsup:

Yeeesssss woop it worked! So simple :D Thanks so much!!

@ JulioReey and Patch:

1- Usem inglês aqui, ou eles pegam no pé. (Use english here.)

2- Quando me refiro à acessórios, são próprios da VW Kombi, alguns enfeites e extras da época, como alguns carros hoje em dia. Euro style? Isso que vc falou é personalização ou tunning, nada a ver...

(When I say: Acessories! They're original things, like extras, functional or simple details... not tunning. Euro style has nothing to do with new rims or etc...)

@mightyreds93: Simple but, nice interior... :)

@mightyreds93: Simple but, nice interior... :)

Yeah I've decided not to spend much time on the interior because there's no Cambera or IK that'll work for it. So I'm spending time on the Exterior :p

Just having a few problems resizing the model (even on selected mode it doesn't uniform scale the model) but I should over come that soon and post some import pictures :D

Yeah I've decided not to spend much time on the interior because there's no Cambera or IK that'll work for it. So I'm spending time on the Exterior :p

Just having a few problems resizing the model (even on selected mode it doesn't uniform scale the model) but I should over come that soon and post some import pictures :D

no?! ):

I can't wait to see the import pics!

Sorry I've got texture problems again (so I can't export), I think I may have to re-restart this mod :crying:. But I'll have no resizing or rotating issues again so it wont be a very time consuming job. I'll keep working on it and sometime (hopefully in '09 :D) I'll be able to release... :thumbsup:

so, you got updates?

No sorry I've been busy with school this week and not done much on the VW. Will deffo do some this weekend though :D Can't promise anything (even import pictures) because I never know what'll go wrong for me :p Fingers crossed I actually get a working import this weekend.

Sorry for taking so long guys.