We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU doesn't start

sycles

I changed "Common_car.bnk", database files and camera through TDU Modding tools, and I installed 4 car mods. I already tried replacing them all with the original files, but the game still didn't work. Then I reinstalled the game, but the same thing happened.

• 2 weeks later...

The same thing has happened to me, i made all the back ups of the files, i installed some mods, it still worked fine but once i installed the wrx http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=13136 the game just crashed. So after that i took all the mods off and replace them with the originals but then the game started crashing. Then i tried reinstalling it and it came up with error 1607 but i fixxed that then when i went to play it, it didnt even get to the home screen before crashing. Could someone please help me since i love this game and will be pissed off if the game wont work again.

• 2 weeks later...