We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Is it a joke ?

-Lr-SpeedraceR

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=251306#post251306

Wtf ?

Allright, at the start I posted pictures breaking the forum rules... You warned me.

Then in all the next posts, I checked all image weights (under 350kb as you said) and now you're saying to me I posted again and again pictures over the limit ?! Which pictures ?

I really would like to see.

You ever talk too me only about weight.

And as I see the auto-redimension, I thought dimensions were free.

Anyway, as I post these pictures in 1024 on all other forums, I will not resize each picture... so the thing you can do is delete my other topic, and I will only post a new one with the link to my Flickr gallery and few little preview pictures.

The images must be under 350 kb in filesize and under 800 x 640 pixels in dimensions.

No, it just has to be under 350 kbs. Auto-resizer keeps them small in dimentions. ;)

And Speedracer, there were several photos above the limit again, even after the warning. That's not tolerated in here, as you see. I got a warning for just one picture over the limit, so you can make a conclusion. Also, you posted 6-7 videos in one post, where the limit is 2 per post.

Mellors posted in your thread and sent you an Image Posting Violation infraction, and yet you posted 5 more long posts full of images above the size limit ignoring him. What did you expect to happen? You're lucky you weren't infracted 5 more times to be honest.

No, it just has to be under 350 kbs. Auto-resizer keeps them small in dimentions. ;)

And Speedracer, there were several photos above the limit again, even after the warning. That's not tolerated in here, as you see. I got a warning for just one picture over the limit, so you can make a conclusion. Also, you posted 6-7 videos in one post, where the limit is 2 per post.

I didnt know about video limit...

Mellors posted in your thread and sent you an Image Posting Violation infraction, and yet you posted 5 more long posts full of images above the size limit ignoring him. What did you expect to happen? You're lucky you weren't infracted 5 more times to be honest.

Did you read my post ?

If yes, read it again.

I saw all warns, and after I checked all picture weight. Under 350kb.

So I dont understand.

I didnt know about video limit...

Did you read my post ?

If yes, read it again.

So I dont understand.

It should clearly state in the rules that you should only embed, at the most two videos in a post.

There were plenty more images above 350KB after I had warned you several times and infracted you. Just look at the images you posted after my warnings and you'll see that quite a few were over 400KB.

Edit: These are 3 random pics(and there are more than these) that I found that were well over 350KB in the posts after I had warned you.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2782/4090315706_4d4327bd39_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2722/4090314558_851b49133c_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2534/4090309710_95f3f9ae5b_o.jpg

Also, here are the rules.

1.1G does say not to embed more than 2 videos into a post.

Do you accept that you broke the rules, several times now? And as Speed said, you are lucky that I didn't give you a 3+ point infraction that would of resulted in a ban.

Did you read my post ?

If yes, read it again.

So I dont understand.

Don't try and make me look a fool, of course I read your post. Under 350kb you say?

After a few mins checking your posts, here are some of the rule breaking images, enjoy.

353kb

386kb

470kb

566kb

All right,

You got me for these 4 pictures (over hundreds...).

But it seems crazy that it persists in this small overflow while it is in my opinion far from being the most important fault against the rule.

And above all stop pretending to me someone who does not give a damn rules as I've always followed and as soon as I was told, I did pay attention (not enough apparently).

In short, as I said, is it possible to recreate a topic in which I post only a link to the album and some previews ?

(I use translator for this post, sorry if it is not perfect english)

All right,

You got me for these 4 pictures (over hundreds...).

But it seems crazy that it persists in this small overflow while it is in my opinion far from being the most important fault against the rule.

And above all stop pretending to me someone who does not give a damn rules as I've always followed and as soon as I was told, I did pay attention (not enough apparently).

In short, as I said, is it possible to recreate a topic in which I post only a link to the album and some previews ?

(I use translator for this post, sorry if it is not perfect english)

No, there is no need to make a new thread. You have linked to your Flickr gallery several times in that thread and you have a link in your signature.