We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

HELP PLEASE!!

TDUsuprtruper

Best car for A class and Unrestricted is sadly the S7TT. Manual gears, start in 3rd, shift to 5th then into 6th. With that nailed it's a case of learning to handle it. I recommend using full driving aid and lapping the race track to build up control.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol... People don't like the S7 because on TDU it is so far removed from it's reality and in an A class race (with the exception of Tour of the Island) it thrashes everything.

I haven't played TDU properly in a while, I go on a cruise about with friends once in a blue moon but that's it. If you hang out at the strip and drive an S7 TT then I hate to break it to you but you will be stereotyped.

Besides that, the coolest company on TDU aren't there, you'll find kids and general idiots hanging around down there for the most part. Sadly though as TDU is so much quieter these days it is easy to just give in looking for decent people and sit at the strip.

Back on topic, looking to win in the diners? Get good in the S7 TT, failing that get good in the Enzo.

Can you cut out the arguing and act a bit more mature please... If that's possible on the internet.

Hey Mellors, if I feel I'm being insulted then I will defend myself and have my say. Pinkbeetle knows absolutely nothing about me, yet through ignorance I was put in a box like a lot of other S7 drivers that may be seen at the strip once in a while. Maybe it's that kind of attitude from snooty people on TDU that has driven many players away from the game. I'm new to this forum and only asked why there was so much negativity towards the S7. In return I was instantly stereotyped, my driving ability insulted and I've just noticed I've received bad rep on this forum, so as for a bit of maturity, I totally agree. Not judging, insulting and bad reping players you don't know may be a good start!