We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

a TDU-C youtube show

RRacer

What do you think of it? At least I need a crew. If enough people show interest we'll be able to make it. In the show we'll test the latest mods, interview modders (or at least try to), find the best car in tdu and test a lot of other things.

I'm planning to start in february of the new year!

• 3 weeks later...

:O i wantz ot make vidz!!

gimme 5 days and ill have a decent video up :D (music video properly)

EDIT: i put one together in 30 min and i got some old videos (1 not tdu) but i hope im good enough :)

video one consisting of FPS games: http://www.hotshare.net/dk/file/199953-616830346d.html

video 2 were youtube has taken my music away:

ill post last one tomtorow

btw be free to check the better videos on my channel (not tdu :P)

I was on holyday for 3 days but now i'm back. 560BHP nice work on that 2nd video I didn't like the first much.

But i could also use some real life clips like car shows and interviews with modders.

And to all who want a screentest (so everyone who wants to be involved) I need unedited avi. files recorded with xfire(or something alike) to make a trailer.

I could also use an editer or two so if you're very good with after effects or premiere. (or something alike but not movie maker)

Welcome back. Sorry if my last post above sounded a little mean, wasn't sure if your message was directed at me personally or not :p

I use FRAPS to record at half of my screen res (which ends up being 720x452) at 40 FPS (so that I can add slow-motion effects if required without it lagging). I use Sony Vegas Pro to put it all together, and have been making movies for around 2 years now.

If you watch 'The Diversion' at http://www.youtube.com/SpeedCarProductions, you'll find that I took care of most of the special effects (i.e. Night to day transition in TDU (Waterfall scene), various helicopter in TDU shots, putting the TDU replay shots together, etc), and filmed some stuff for LeadfootYT, who get's most of the credit since he originally wrote the script/idea, before I added/changed stuff for him to make it a bit better.

I'm about 40% through my next movie. Most of the TDU stuff is done, most of what I need to get now if from Crysis, FSX, and NFS Shift.I might be able to have it finished in a few weeks, but it ultimately depends on how quickly Leadfoot is able ot help me out with the Crysis Sandbox Editor (tryiing to get a GreenScreen map working).

no THE TDU LAMBORHINI CLUB HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT there might be a club but not the one i'm in for now.

@freddygdude: You're a good clip maker but the editing was bad. Changing musics, bad transitions. Here's a tip next time you make a video turn the music and other sounds you don't need off it really helps when editing.

• 3 months later...