We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BMW M5 E60 or E39...

iLLusion

HeLLo aLL. :D

Let's get started, being a huge BMW 5 series fan, I would love to drive BMW M5 E60 or E39 in TDU. I'm not the only one, true? There's a lot of players that would love to see these cars inside TDU.

2m2xi80.jpg

v7bi4h.jpg

First of, yes, I know there is already a BMW M5 E60. Exterior looks cool, but (there is always that ''but'' part) interior kinda sucks (not trying to insult author). I'm driving all my cars from interior and not being able to have proper high quality interior for my favorite car of all time is kinda sad.

We already got normal E39 (with low quality interior too) but having M5 E39 with high quality interior would be so great.

Having these 2 (proper modded) cars and being able to drive them in TDU would be like a dream come true for me.

So, anybody? Is there any modder with enough will and enough of free time to try and make these cars for me, us, this community? Thanks in advance...

Cya.

YAP, I totally I agree with you an E60 M5 that is what we need in TDU. And maybe a 540i E34.

Some guy made a E60 and another guy a E39 for World Racing 2. Don´t know if you can convert it (with permission of the author)

BMW M5 E39 download

E-Mail adress of the author: [email protected]

BMW M5 E60 download

E-Mail of author: [email protected]

BMW 540i E34 download

E-Mail of authoer: [email protected]

I repeat these Links lead to files that are made for World Racing 2 by Synetic not TDU-Models. But perhaps some modder could try to convert them. The M5 E60 and the 540i E34 both got interiors. The two models are well made as far as i can judge that.

Maybe some modder wants to convert them or at least try to do that.

• 6 months later...

Guys, I'm resurrecting this topic just to say - don't loose your hope!

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Thanks to Tool831, we got a HQ M5 with working GPS! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

:bump:

Not only that we have plenty of M5 E60's to choose from, we finally get an M5 E39 too!

2wm3lnt.jpg

344bfxj.jpg

34y8ah3.jpg

See people, dreams come true! ;)

So keep on dreamin' and requesting, and eventually you'll find yourself behind a virtual wheel of your dream car.

Bye. :)

• 3 months later...