We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1995 Mazda RX7

Tool831

• Replies 75
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a second question, will any of these NFS Shift conversions ever come with any bodykits?

Nah, I hate the body kits personally.

I've always loved stock cars, unless its an actual racing bodykit for example like the Audi R8 LMS etc.

Is there a way to make the physics work for another car and NOT the Tuscan?

There sure is! Do the physics yourself. ;)

Tested it, but found one critical bug in the shadow, please fix it in the V1.1 version:

if you play without HDR there is a big chance that happens, not sure why I play with HDR and such and cannot get that issue unless I run all in low. I cannot fix it as the shadow model really hasn't gotten anything like it to correct it. Its just a model with a material (within zmodeler) that activates it, besides that there is no other fix I know of that could or can correct that issue.

if you play without HDR there is a big chance that happens, not sure why I play with HDR and such and cannot get that issue unless I run all in low. I cannot fix it as the shadow model really hasn't gotten anything like it to correct it. Its just a model with a material (within zmodeler) that activates it, besides that there is no other fix I know of that could or can correct that issue.

Ahh, thanks. I always play without HDR. Because my graphics card is weak unfortunately... But nevermind. :)

Nah, I hate the body kits personally.

I was just asking because you did the two Veilside kits for the earlier RX-7.

There sure is! Do the physics yourself. ;)

Tell me where you got the physics info from and I will.

I play without HDR and the only car that's ever caused an issue was the 370-Z with the invisible interior. Turning HDR on didn't fix it.

;259406']1. Install Tool's physics.

2. Open TDUPE and open the Tuscan.

3. "Copy Data" (haven't tried this - I think it works, though).

4. Open the car you want the RX7 on, and "Paste Data". :)

-Leadfoot

That would kill what I've done for the R-32 Skyline GTR, that's what's in the Tuscan slot in my game. It took me just over an hour to get the ride height, torque split, top speed, acceleration, and horsepower just right to what I wanted.

Also, I don't have that shadow bug on the RX-7 without HDR, then again my graphics settings are usually all at high, just without the HDR.

That would kill what I've done for the R-32 Skyline GTR, that's what's in the Tuscan slot in my game. It took me just over an hour to get the ride height, torque split, top speed, acceleration, and horsepower just right to what I wanted.

There are multiple ways to get around this. Since I assume you have no knowledge of XML I'll post the long, fiddly way.

1. Open TDUPE and load the TVR Tuscan (Skyline).

2. Click "Performance Packs->Export Current Car". A backup of your car's data (called TVR Tuscan.tdupk) will appear on your desktop.

3. Exit TDUPE.

4. Install the physics.

5. Open TDUPE and load the Tuscan (now the RX7).Press "Copy Data".

6. Load the desired replacement car in TDUPE and press "Paste Data".

7. Press "Save Car" and go to "File->Save Data".

8. Exit TDUPE.

9. Uninstall the physics.

10. Open TDUPE and load the Tuscan (should now be default Tuscan physics).

11. Go to "Performance Packs->Import Performance Pack" and open "TVR Tuscan.tdupk" on your desktop This will load the original (Skyline) physics.

12. Press "Save Car" and go to "File->Save Data".

help needed

Thanks Tool for all the great work your doing to make this game much better.:thumbsup:

But now i need to know why i can't install your modes with the auto installer, I always need to install them the manuel way.

But i can't install the physiques of the car.

Can it be because of vista, my game is intsalled in program files (x86) and the auto installer tells me tdu not installed properly

• 2 weeks later...
    • 6 months later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 1 year later...