We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SAYMONes-qwerty: Mercedes-Benz W221 S500

Ranucci

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for putting this here,but what is all about those 'club cars'?

Why making cars only for club.I am not playing this online,which means that i can't join any club.How can i get to those cars???

Somenone from HFgarage club converted those cars and thats the reason why they are only for members and aren´t released for download I think...shame...i´d like to drive that land cruiser so much

TLC 200 and Maybach are VIP club cars. Not even all members of our (I'm the member of this club, I've created the "Eagle logo" and the site design) HF Garage club have those cars. Only the VIP's can drive it. And only the VIP's of our club can acquire them. No one of our club could release it, cause of he'll be excluded and banned for that. Sо there is only one way to get those cars - become a member of our club and do something useful for the club.

Regards Dante aka Арчи aka Fatal1ty(125rus)

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, I'm trying ;)

Sorry to SAYMONes-qwerty and react for removing this mod from view. We made a knee jerk reaction to some reports and never fully checked out the circumstances of the download ourselves. Thanks for posting your mods for the community to share. :)

Note: Some of the cars shown at their site are not available for download as they are club exclusive. Please respect this and do not make a big deal about it as they are entitled to do as they wish with their own created projects.

Thanks.