We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Aston Martin Cygnet

weishen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't like the idea of aston making such thing. Astong are about speed, luxury and a little thing no one can explain but every one sees in them. This is Toyaston(or how i like to call it Toy-as), and i'm not sure but it doesn't quite fit to any of these.

Another thing - next Bond car??

I don't see why everyone's getting their pants in a bunch over this. Aston probably felt like making a luxury little city car, its their choice and the sales will show if it was the right choice or not. People won't buy it if they don't want it, and vice versa.

People should look below the fact that Aston Martin make sport cars, and actually see what they've accomplished with this. Their breaking out of their cliché mode and doing something different.

I don't see why everyone's getting their pants in a bunch over this. Aston probably felt like making a luxury little city car, its their choice and the sales will show if it was the right choice or not. People won't buy it if they don't want it, and vice versa.

People should look below the fact that Aston Martin make sport cars, and actually see what they've accomplished with this. Their breaking out of their cliché mode and doing something different.

I totally disagree with you.......it's like you found out that Queen Victoria or not to insult you Marshall Tito was lesbian/gay............