We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Aston Martin Cygnet

weishen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, just to know...

This little City Cruiser, is only supposed to be offered to guys, who already have one of the 'SportsCars' You were talking about...

Common Guys like we are, won't get one of this beauties at all....

So.. only the wifes of these richies will crash this car through the towns :cheeky:

Ok, Stefan, first of all, I totally agree with Mrs Spongies opinion, and I really disagree with yours (all of them), seriously mate if they want to make a little city car then thats their choice, if you can do better in making a car then lets see ay?

Ok end of rant or whatever, I'm not gonna flame anyone or anything.

The car is a little cute car from Aston Martin. They're trying different things, hence the Rapide. The Cygnet is a car designed for the Wannabe-aston-owners without the hefty price tag. If the car is a little car designed to cut down on emissions, then Aston have succeeded in what they originally set out to create.

If you don't like it, don't buy it!

anyways, that rant over... It'd be a nice little car to have in TDU. Nothing too flashy, nothing too fast.

^ Cute doesn't mean great looking Stig.. I would never describe a car as cute, but If I were to, I would agree with Sponge. I also think this should be moved to the cars section as its turned into more of a debate over if its stupid or not more than a request for a mod.:p

The car is a little cute car from Aston Martin. They're trying different things, hence the Rapide. The Cygnet is a car designed for the Wannabe-aston-owners without the hefty price tag. If the car is a little car designed to cut down on emissions, then Aston have succeeded in what they originally set out to create.

If you don't like it, don't buy it!

anyways, that rant over... It'd be a nice little car to have in TDU. Nothing too flashy, nothing too fast.

I agree on that!!!:D

Stig, yugo je pobedio....ko mi dira jugica....najebo je....:DDDD

ahahahahahha de nije najlepsi auto na svetu...uvek bio i ostao..:DDD

jebo ih aston prćko martin od 30000 yugo 4 ever :D

Stig, that yugo you posted made me laugh.....

the best looking car in the world ;).......always was, and always will be.....

• 2 weeks later...