We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Medal of Honor : Airborne, free but only for today!

The Queen

Well, I was on HotUKDeals today as I look at it every day, but this particular offer caught my eye.

Basically the offer is; If you buy any game on the EA Store, you are able to add Medal of Honor : Airborne, absolutely free in the "checkout" area. However the game does not need to cost anything.

The way to get the game absolutely free is to add BattleforgePlay4Free to your basket and then go to the checkout area and then add Airborne and the basket should come to a total of £0.00 depending on your currency. :)

I have this game on Xbox but have wanted to try it on PC for a while now and I thought many others would like this so I have posted it up here. Remember though, the offer ends at Midnight tonight, so you don't have long to snap up this bargain. ;)

Thanks for this, I've done it aswell.

What would happen if they found out that we did this though? :S

Well it's a loophole I guess but I suppose they would have fixed it before the offer if they were at all bothered about it, so yeah. Anyway I actually bought the 2142 Booster Pack for £3 so they won't have anything to complain about to me. :D