We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Looking to get a laptop after xmas

Beav

Im looking to get a laptop after christmas. Maybe have to wait till Febuary.

I will have upto £400. I will not be using the laptop to game on, just forums etc.

Could anyone recommend a good laptop for £400 and im not bothered on the size but a 17" would be nice :)

~Thanks

havent you just upgraded you pc?

just remeber you'll get alot less for your money with a laptop so spend as little as possiable at the end of the day laptops are slow it really desnt make much difference if you spend more. :D

Tell that to my mum who's forcing me to choose a laptop for her using relatively the same budget. Please. Now.

Hate. Laptops. Must. Persuade. To. Buy. Desktop. PC.

The Queens suggestion looks pretty good. I've been looking at a Packard Bell TJ65 and a HP DV6-2010sa.

I'd go for anything Toshiba or Acer to be honest. You can't really get a decent gaming laptop for £450 these days as quite a large number of them have integrated graphics and useless processors. I've got a 4 year old Toshiba A-100 Satellite and I love it. Its really slow and useless but I cant bare to be without it. It hardly runs The Sims 2 but it just won't die. So there's my recommendations lol. Hope you find a good one!