We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

steering wheel drifting help

DoMw94

Well all I can say is Practice Practice Practice! I always used an Xbox 360 controller to drift and drive before I bought my wheel. When I first got my wheel I had the same "problem" you have ,but I got used to it. Also try different settings of Linearity etc. Good luck :)

You need to get hardcore mode that is achieve at 5000 miles, with no traction control, and be very gentle with the gas pedal, that's the only way. I dont know whats the big deal on drifting cause Drifters are easy prey I have to admit.

Hardcore mode unlocked when you get 450 achievement/game points or whatever they are called on the PC version.

Hardcore becomes available when a player hits Champion level which happens when you hit 450 points by whatever means necessary. i dont think that can be accomplished solely by driving 5,000 miles at the track. you still need to do other things, be it buying cars thru trade, sharing 3 drive in challenges, winning 3 drive in challenges, selling cars on trade, completing the missions,driving on ALL the roads, buying 3 fords or X amount of cars or houses or certain brands of clothing....basically, there are many ways to get the needed points