We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Custom Models Avaliable For Modders!

ADUBZ

The title says it all, here's a list of some of the models I have;

- Nissan 350Z VeilSide Tokyo Drift (With Paintjob and Veilside Rims)

- Nissan Skyline R324R Bee*R D1GP (with D1GP paint and rims)

- Nissan Skyline ER34 GT-T

- Nissan Cefiro A31

- Mazda RX-7 FD3S Chargespeed (Paint and rims)

- Honda S2000 Chargespeed (paint and rims)

- Toyota Supra JZA90 Chargespeed (paint and rims)

- Subaru Imprezza WRX 2004 Chargespeed (paint and rims)

- Subaru Imprezza WRX 2004 Orange D1GP (the works)

- Rolls Royce Phantom Custom (For all you hood rich homies)

- Nissan 350Z Nos Energy Drink

- Toyota Soarer JZZ30 D1GP

- Nissan Skyline R32 GTR Veilside

If any modder wants any of these models feel free to add me or send me a msg, and I don't request to be acknowledged in any way or form nor do I take ownership of these models.

:facepalm: Im guessing ure doing this and hoping there is 1 idiot modder who would credit you for the models.

If we wanted the models we would just get them our self.

Did I say that I wanted credit for them... NO!, I've looked through each page of released/beta mods and not found a single one these awesome machines and it would be great adding them to the collection. I'm sure a few thousand TDU fans can vogue for that, If I could put these cars in TDU I would its just I'm new to TDU modding and have no experience modding the game.

Its easy to obtain these models anyway: From original source

----------

- Nissan 350Z VeilSide Tokyo Drift - Juiced 2

- Nissan Skyline R324R Bee*R D1GP - GTA SA mod (Possible Juiced 2)

- Nissan Skyline ER34 GT-T - Juiced 2

- Nissan Cefiro A31 - GTA Mod (Permission would be needed)

- Mazda RX-7 FD3S Chargespeed - Juiced 2

- Honda S2000 Chargespeed - Juiced 2

- Toyota Supra JZA90 Chargespeed - Juiced 2

- Subaru Imprezza WRX 2004 Chargespeed - Juiced 2

- Subaru Imprezza WRX 2004 Orange D1GP - Juiced 2

- Rolls Royce Phantom Custom - GTA Mod (Permission required)

- Nissan 350Z Nos Energy Drink - Not sure but sounds like a GTA mod

- Toyota Soarer JZZ30 D1GP - Race Driver GRID

- Nissan Skyline R32 GTR Veilside - Juiced 2

--------

All people need to do to get most of them, which don't require permission is buy Zmodeler and then buy the game. Then hit 'Import' within Zmodeler

It can't get easier then that really. Besides that anyway, its not very nice to rip someone's conversion from another game and then just post somewhere else saying "Here! Ive got awesome models"

Most of them were ripped myself, I just used some textures etc from other mods that are free to use. Plus some of the cars are not available for download on AirOneRacing or massiamotorsports so it helps people who don't have the game and are looking for models, all I'm trying to is help not try to make a big name for myself. Thank you Tool and Djey for you input, I understand where you coming from, from a modders perspective.

Heres a quick edit of the list just letting you know where some of them came from

----------

- Nissan Skyline R324R Bee*R D1GP - GTA SA mod (Possible Juiced 2) *Its the R32 GTS-T with the R34 front end on and a drift spec body kit*

- Nissan Cefiro A31 - GTA Mod (Permission would be needed) *fangio actually made it for racer, i know fangio personally (his car is gonna be used in the OBS Drift Mod on rFactor).

- Rolls Royce Phantom Custom - GTA Mod (Permission required) *not sure who originally made it but my mate beto pimped it*

- Nissan 350Z Nos Energy Drink - Not sure but sounds like a GTA mod *its just the convertible 350Z with drift bodykit and rollcage*

--------

machines? wtf dude?! =)))))))))))))) machines ?

cars

vehicles

autos

But not machines! :excited::excited::excited:

Lol, they're not just your ordinary daily street vehicles... THEY'RE KICK A$$ (sorry mods) masterpieces.. If you watch some of the videos on Japanese drifting/racing scene the drivers refer to their cars as machines e.g. Nomura-san's (Ken Nomura the drifter's) car is referred to as the Smoke Machine. or would you rather a Smoke Automobile? or Vehicle? or Car? hehe