We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

AustinDB9's TDU Album 20/07/11 Update

AustinDB9

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks and I appreciate your opinion. Yeah I might not do that anymore.

I had hardcore mode when I was drifting the Saturn and it was still rubbish! Load of junk.

no prob, and i too believe just as many of us that the saturn really isnt any good; it isnt fast it doesnt look good and neither does it have the handling or funfactor to make it a okay-car.

and to be honest thanks to you i might end up posting another set of SL shots later today :D

haha. It is a truly addicting car. Absolutely mental but a heap of fun to drive.

yeah but i would also like to say that that it is absolutely bonkers because when i was uploading the set it seems got carried away i just love my Red Devil

Can't wait to see them :)

I might get some more up tomorrow night as well. That and the 458 Italia if tool831 finishes it by then.

tool is fast but think that he has some preview shots ready by tomorrow and the day after he'll have it done, but thats what i think, cant wait to see those shots by the way

Thanks. It's a pretty good $90 Graphics card. But I will hopefully be saving up for the 5770 before TDU2 comes out so I can max that out. Only problem with it is it overheats really easy when I'm playing graphics demanding games and then it crashes my entire PC.