We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Performance tweaks?

willhub

laptops suffers from whimps video cards chips, if barely runs the game that some builders used to benchmark(to prove u how demanding the game is) some of the fastest processor of the day (2006-2008) and video cards, the most advisable tip is to turn down the resolution and not run the game with High Defition mode, uncheck if any HD in video options, and run the game in the default settings that is usually 1024*720 is going to improve dramatically your frames per second (FPS) or try the lowest resolution posible, although it gonna look more crappy , but tweak your system and find the best balance, also buying more memory ram is always a good tip, lap tops usually comes from the factory with enough ram to move the operating system. good luck.

My laptop specs:

C2D 2.1GHz

4gig DDR3 Ram

HD 4570 512mb DDR2

320gig hdd

I'm running it at 1280x800 atm, high settings, 16xAA and it seems to run okish now with some tweaks. I do indeed notice how demanding it is, the heat coming out of the laptop is insane, more than any game, this includes Crysis wars and games like UT3 that all look much better! My leg was burning!!!!!!!

My laptop specs:

C2D 2.1GHz

4gig DDR3 Ram

HD 4570 512mb DDR2

320gig hdd

I'm running it at 1280x800 atm, high settings, 16xAA and it seems to run okish now with some tweaks. I do indeed notice how demanding it is, the heat coming out of the laptop is insane, more than any game, this includes Crysis wars and games like UT3 that all look much better! My leg was burning!!!!!!!

I highly doubt the game is actually running with 16xAA. I think my laptop is from the same product line but mine has a 2.2Ghz C2D and GDDR3 graphics RAM and it can only just manage 4xAA with full settings.

I highly doubt the game is actually running with 16xAA. I think my laptop is from the same product line but mine has a 2.2Ghz C2D and GDDR3 graphics RAM and it can only just manage 4xAA with full settings.

No, I meant 16xAF. Nah with 4xAA it's unplayable, 2xAA it's ok but no point as I notice no difference. Native res is 1600x900 but it's abit choppy at that unless I lower the settings.

Fortunatly I have me 4ghz pc with a 4870 in it now so I can wack it up, just wish I could get 16xAA with ATi cards, can't get over 4xAA since ATi CCC AA does not work in TDU.