We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

İncerasing Fps(Low specs User's Only)

melihbass

Hi Everyone, Here My Specs..

Gigabyte 945Sp-F6,

Nvidia 9600Gt 512-266 bit

3gb Ram

Win 7

i have ingame TDU in the Main Street 25-30 Fps. but i found some .bnk files and i deleted this files Tdu Fps increased 35-40 Fps in the Main Street you can delete This File..(Particles.Bnk İn Tdu Fx Folder)..Might this Help for Low Spec Pc Users..

Hi,

sounds interesting - I am penetrated with 25-30fps (I think it´s the fault of my Gforce 9500GT), too.

What does the "Particles.Bnk" ecactly do? What does this file show in game? The "Particles" that are flying all over the street (what nobody needs if you ask me)?

guys , if you want more fps go and over lock your video cards or CPU`s , dont delete things from game , i am more about sure the game will crash . is like in real life . Can a computer run with out a Ram card ? NO it is a tiny object but it is very important ...... i think you get it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can remove the "birds.bnk" and "papers.bnk" (or whatever they are, I don't remember I deleted them also) to increase your fps. So your CPU won't have to calculate these objects. Game won't crash for this. (but make copy of them if anything goes bad, I won't take responsibility, you know...) Only the "RoadPatch.bnk" have to stay there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...