We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2CV SUPER GT : FERRARI DAYTONA 72 COUPE & SPYDER [v2.2]

2CV SUPER GT

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
@RenesisHP: I think you do need it.. I want to thank to all the people who were involved in the making of this stunning car, you've done an outstanding job! And, to celebrate that, a photo session.. ;) [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=288648&postcount=105][B][COLOR="Lime"]Ferrari 365 GTS/4 photo session[/COLOR][/B][/url] Enjoy.. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Odd issue with paint and rims.

hi 2CV i have version 1.68a installed and i've just installed both the 2 '72 Daytona's. its a fantastic mod btw, but i have a problem.

when i go to a paint shop to change the colour it changes the colour fine but if i enter a house and then go back to the car, the car refuses to stay the colour i painted it, instead changing back to black. the other problem is that the car does not have the wire spoke wheels or the 5 spoke type in the game, it uses the default rims only. these problems are with both cars, other than these problems the cars are fine, engine sound has changed to the specified one,and the physics as well...etc.

i installed both cars after installing 1.68a and both using the auto installer supplied.

i have already tried to fix the issues myself but to no avail.

Ringo

PS: i seem to have fixed the issue with the patch and traffic mods i PM'ed you about this morning, don't know how i did but it works fine now.

It was never called Daytona... by Ferrari, but by fans to celebrate the victory in 24h daytona 1966 or 1967... I don't remember.

I've got a huge Ferrari book, 380+ pages listing every Ferrari from the very first one up to the F-50, and the 365 GTB series is officially listed as the Daytona by Ferrari, it's not a name given by the fans. From the book . . .

"It was called Daytona in memory of Ferrari's triple success in this classic American 24 hour event, built for freedom and adventure."

There's a problem with the sounds that come with these cars, they don't rev high enough.

I made my own physics to match numbers I found from multiple places all stating that the Daytona hits max horsepower at 7500rpm and redline at 7700rpm. The sounds included only go to 7000.

I've got a huge Ferrari book, 380+ pages listing every Ferrari from the very first one up to the F-50, and the 365 GTB series is officially listed as the Daytona by Ferrari, it's not a name given by the fans. From the book . . .

"It was called Daytona in memory of Ferrari's triple success in this classic American 24 hour event, built for freedom and adventure."

If it's in your book, it's probably because the car can be identigfied easily with this(there are a lot of Ferrari 365 (365 GTB/4 - 365 GT4 - 365 California - 365 GT 2+2 - 365 GTC - 365 GTC/4...) ). It doesn't mean that it's a official name.

And I've books too, that explain this things.

The unofficial Daytona name is reported to have been applied by the media rather than Ferrari themselves and commemorates Ferrari's 1-2-3 finish in the February 1967 24 Hours of Daytona with the 330P4.

The Daytona name may have been used initially as a pre-production internal denomination, but was never the model's official name.

Source:wikipedia

Continuing the tradition of berlinetta Ferrari, the apocryphal name of Daytona was given to 365 GTB / 4 by reference to the victory of red cars at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1967. Just as the 250 GT was named "Tour de France" after its successes in the french race .

by Gilles Bonnafous - motorlegend.com

• 1 month later...

I can't use the install cause i'm using the 1.45' patch (for FFB of G27 work).

There's someway to correct the wheels problem? Some replaced car rims? I've tryed the AC and the rims be bigs, like 20''.

With Wiesman, rims smalls and a space between they and the tires.

Help!

Hi ah, whats a Good IK an my Camera View is too High.

Yes, i used the Saleen for the Converiable.

Yes,i used setting an Lowered them both down,still too High

So, whats a Better IK an Cam, my Seat Beat needs a better Tucking also.

Great Mod an Sound! xiorxorn Thx try lmk ok Peace.

Hi ah, whats a Good IK an my Camera View is too High.

Yes, i used the Saleen for the Converiable.

Yes,i used setting an Lowered them both down,still too High

So, whats a Better IK an Cam, my Seat Beat needs a better Tucking also.

Great Mod an Sound! xiorxorn Thx try lmk ok Peace.

Check my sig for Cams and IK's

Rite,. So Kurgan is that a Joke or somthing?

We'll 2CV SUPER GT Doesen't really mention that

under the Car List there. just seems so high on mine :(

Dash view does. So so dont that seat belt bother you on the top side there door top area?

your sig finally loaded yes i have the 1.68 installed.

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=18277

That's the link in my sig, 150 car mods with the best possible cams and IK's already listed, including seatbelt settings for specific problem cars.

Set your seat position sliders to the MIDDLE for both options, change the cams & IKS's, and you're set. If you change the settings for ALL your car mods, you'll never have to mess with the position sliders again.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed it with installer, then it looks like this, I can have much worse camera angle for the first shot, but I think this angle is awful enough:

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt137/Toni68210/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/bug2.jpg

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt137/Toni68210/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/bug1.jpg

Untouched screenshots, already disgusted me.

Hi all i can say is im the older school way, what i did too fix this Prob,was when you Buy the car Maybe dont change the rims in the show room,or choose the Rims that are Larger,then when you Upgrade the Car as Saleen the wheels show up with the spoke Rims an Tires of the Correct size,so thats the way i did,her. Also Great JoB on the Sound File! Its Mint Now i have this car and the 2010 GT 500 Installed so its CooL So you try do all what i said an have a Great Day no problem ;}

Hi all i can say is im the older school way, what i did too fix this Prob,was when you Buy the car Maybe dont change the rims in the show room,or choose the Rims that are Larger,then when you Upgrade the Car as Saleen the wheels show up with the spoke Rims an Tires of the Correct size,so thats the way i did,her. Also Great JoB on the Sound File! Its Mint Now i have this car and the 2010 GT 500 Installed so its CooL So you try do all what i said an have a Great Day no problem ;}

Hi sir, according to your second suggestion, I have to go to parts shop, then buy some upgrades to make this car looks properly?

Thanks for advice, but according to your first suggestion, it seemed I can't choose rims when I buy this car. If you have further suggestion, please let me know because those holes on my rims really bothered me a lot, and I couldn't find a way to get rid of it!

***EDIT***

Doh!! Sorry guys, didn't read the instruction carefully... will try it later, thanks!

Hey Xrroy did you fix this Prob yet,? LMK if you have. All i can say is this Classic Ferrarie Did not just appear for me only when the Mustang GT Coupe,or Convertible, was Upgraded? Well,if not lmk. So i went too Ford" Upgrade dealer than chosse Saleen' then on the 3rd. Upgrade this Mod show's up with spoke Rims, an Fitting Tires?

Did you ever do it this way on your Mod?

Well also its easy too Learn your Self on how to Edit the TDU Game im an old Editer from NFS 4 HS Game, and all you can ever do if you dont Fix this.

Try useing some G' Class Car Wheels in Rims like Dino Car, or others might work if the Saleen upgrade way dont work,just trying help you is all!

Peace lmk how it still went because this Mod doesen't show up Until 3rd. Upgrade was made for me.

There is two types of Saleen upgrades a Convertible one is what i put this Mod on since it is one.

So, ttyl heh happy weekend I wished TooL would Release somthing else tonight too make my Day and Weekend ;)

Hey Xrroy did you fix this Prob yet,? LMK if you have. All i can say is this Classic Ferrarie Did not just appear for me only when the Mustang GT Coupe,or Convertible, was Upgraded? Well,if not lmk. So i went too Ford" Upgrade dealer than chosse Saleen' then on the 3rd. Upgrade this Mod show's up with spoke Rims, an Fitting Tires?

Did you ever do it this way on your Mod?

Well also its easy too Learn your Self on how to Edit the TDU Game im an old Editer from NFS 4 HS Game, and all you can ever do if you dont Fix this.

Try useing some G' Class Car Wheels in Rims like Dino Car, or others might work if the Saleen upgrade way dont work,just trying help you is all!

Peace lmk how it still went because this Mod doesen't show up Until 3rd. Upgrade was made for me.

There is two types of Saleen upgrades a Convertible one is what i put this Mod on since it is one.

So, ttyl heh happy weekend I wished TooL would Release somthing else tonight too make my Day and Weekend ;)

Thanks for your assistance Will, I think this car should be released as a "beta", not something like 2.1 or so (too many bugs remain). I'll take the car to the parts shop and see what happens if I install some upgrades on it.

If it's fixed I'll let you know, peace mate :bananahello:

• 2 weeks later...