We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Aston Martin DBS (First Interior Pic)

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:fp: some people simply forgot that modders aren't machines, and have other hobbies than modding, and a real life -for example school or the football club- too. So remember that if modders stop modding nothing change except no more mods:lol:

I never said anything negative.. I was just asking, lighten up.

OT: Tool: the LP650-4 have a bit different geometry than the LP640 roadster. it have another rear hood. Also the Mansory Vincero. it have another Front bumper;)

I know, I have to complete the back of the LP650 though for the Veyron a TXpro member has been doing it... :lol: I'm not that dumb to leave out details that's what I am all about. Also that rear hood(Aka: boot) on the LP650 its actually glass.

Anyways I've said they ain't even official yet. :)

I have a rule: Don't officially announce anything till its presentable.

Tool would be great to finish it off if he's not too busy or big-t1991, many of us were waiting for the DBS for a very long time so this project really needs to be finished.

big-t1991 probably wont do it coz he's doing the DBS Volante. Basically he needs this car (DBS Coupe) to start work on the convertible. But I could be wrong though. So don't start a flame war on what Ive said. It's just me expressing my opinion.

big-t1991 probably wont do it coz he's doing the DBS Volante. Basically he needs this car (DBS Coupe) to start work on the convertible. But I could be wrong though. So don't start a flame war on what Ive said. It's just me expressing my opinion.

Nope, big-t1991 use model done by TDUZoqqer (from Juiced 2)