We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU & WINDOW 7 Ultimate compatability?

Judasneon

TDU works in my x64 bit Windows 7, both Home Premium and Pro.

Have all of the system updates been downloaded and installed. Sometimes it takes a few times updating to get them all. It might be worth allowing automatic updates to be downloaded for all software installed on your computer. You can do this by going to the check for updates menu in the control panel and somewhere on there, there should be a link for this.

Have you also tried running TDU as Admin and in compatibility mode for Vista SP2 or XP SP2/3?

Hello Mellors,

Yes I have tried running as admin and doing the compatability mode back to vista, and xp but still nothing.

I will run all updates again, I have had this on my system for about 6 weeks now but I have only just installed TDU.

Thanks for the quick reply.

P.S. Im doing an edit to save a post.

I have just run UPDATE and there are no updates only the 36 language files haha. I can only talk 1 and Im not even sure thats propper inglish hahaha.

My sence of humour is still bad as you see.

Outdated sound card drivers love to kill this game ;)

That is what I was just going to say was the problem?

I have and SB Audigy 4 and there is drivers but they are Beta....

There is also Creative Suite that came with the divers disk but that dont work. I have had a mare with this new system and compatability.

They will do the best they can I know @ Microsoft and they are working on Compatability problems like this.

I play MW2 with a load of mates most nights and I have a set of PLANTRONICS GAMECOM headphones with mic and I have to have the mic in the ON-board sound card mic hole while I have the rest running through the SB A4 hahaha but it does sound sweet...

OK back to the problem. The crashes have stopped and the sound is back WooHoo, now do I risk putting my old saved game profile on? & do I risk putting some sweet car mods in?

They say if its not broke dont fix it?:thumbsup:

Thanks for all ya help I knew you guys would not let me down !!!! +RESPECT