We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Malakai Photo Gallery /- **Random Update!** -/

Malakai

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Work is ready :D Enjoy thes pics, it was an interesting work...this Concept car is beatiful and fast, but a bit difficult to drive (Thats fault of my physics i think) so less words and more pics...Enjoy and remember that your comments and critics are appreciated ;).

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Yeah, i tought that but i wasnt sure xD. But i need to buy the game...I havent seen and i dunno what its it price in the country...Im playing with a pirate copy and that sucks. Really i want to have an original copy to play online adn clean my karma hahaha.:D

You are good screenmaker, some pictures are really great, like this one (some are worse, but that's normal), but the only disadvantage is the quality.

Was wonderig what should you do to increase the quality, there are few things you can do:

1. Turning AA while taking photo. I mean, when you've set the angle, zoom, focal length and all this stuff, now to go Options (by pressing Esc ofc) and turn AA on. When you take(save) the photo, you can turn AA off back.

2. Resizing the photo. I guess 550/500x--- pix will be ok.

And don't forget to cut those black stripes. Little bas*ards that can destroy whole pic ;) You can also try to carder the photo.

Hope that will help ;)

Improving...

this one[/url] (some are worse, but that's normal), but the only disadvantage is the quality.

Was wonderig what should you do to increase the quality, there are few things you can do:

1. Turning AA while taking photo. I mean, when you've set the angle, zoom, focal length and all this stuff, now to go Options (by pressing Esc ofc) and turn AA on. When you take(save) the photo, you can turn AA off back.

2. Resizing the photo. I guess 550/500x--- pix will be ok.

And don't forget to cut those black stripes. Little bas*ards that can destroy whole pic ;) You can also try to carder the photo.

Hope that will help ;)

Mmm...Thanks for that... Ok..For the first recomendation i will use it, but i hope that it will be useful , because some time ago i was taking a pic for the PotW (the Water) and when i activated the AA and more reswolution ,the pic was awful , the game hasnt erased the message of "Saving...Please Wait" and the cursor was there ¬¬ . But i hope that it was only that certain time. For resizing, i will think that and for the black stripes i will start to cut that crap . Thanks Camryt ;)

Hahaha , thanks for your comments :D So..I will do some better pics now and later i will post them...Only its a bit tricky to do the pics because i need to play with the max settings on ( I tried to change it when im taking the pics but the game needs to be restarted to save the settings to the photomode) and the FPS are like 1 to 5 frames por second xD, But STILL playable.