We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari sounds

paul9444

Hello, i am sorry to bother but i have got some really nice sounds for Ferraris. I got them from the official ferrari iphone app. There are a variety of sounds like 430 scuderia, California, 599, etc... If there is any sound modder interested, i am willing to send him the files. Just PM me or reply to this topic.

Thanks

i've got them myself, i still think they're worth looking at mate ;) trust me

Well, why not then, who knows? If you can make a link or send by mail, I'll try to see what it's possible to do. I'll cross my fingers in hope a cool mod could come of this and I'll let you know here. Thanks.

Thanks for the file. So Bimmer was right, it worth a look and it is actually recorded onboard, so there is no problem for making samples plus the quality is pretty good. Just one question : the mp3 is at 128kbps, is this the original file? More bitrate could help for enhancing dynamics.

I've made this mod based on it :

I tried to make it sound as close as possible to the original recording. The result is a bit weird to me, but still interesting, I don't know. If you think it worth a release tell me and I'll send the file for testing or post it in the betas then we'll see. And by the way if you like this one and have other audio recordings like that I'm interested because I'm always hungry for fresh samples :DD

EDIT : Mod released -> http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=299279#post299279