We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Thread deletions?

hpluls

Question

Today I noticed that a lot of threads have disappeared from the forum... For example, the "Photography & Graphics" section now has only 22 threads, while there should be 327 (the number can be seen in the forums index). Apparently they are not completely deleted, as I managed to access some of my older threads in that section by using the search function. Could someone explain this? :confused:

5 answers to this question

The forum used to show you every thread since we started when you entered a section, this was actually a resource hog which I caught completely by accident and has since been set to show threads in the last 2 months.

If you want to see more just change the option to the bottom left.

The forum used to show you every thread since we started when you entered a section, this was actually a resource hog which I caught completely by accident and has since been set to show threads in the last 2 months.

If you want to see more just change the option to the bottom left.

Oh, I see now. Thanks for explaining ;)