We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Details from Ibiza: What should be in the game?

BobbyV

loads and loads of gorgeous scenery

mountains, waterfalls, valleys, caves, tunnels

it'll really enhance the experience

some local stuff like street signs, advertisements, known real life shops

car wash station, gas station, pedestrians ( just like how it's done in MCLA, can't be run over) ferry to transport to another island?

can't buy a car instantly ( must wait for delivery) and hopefully more diversity in civilian cars

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I hope you can drive the car yourself into a parkingspace in the ferry behind other vehicles. Then when the thing starts to leave port, you can switch between cameras on the ship, like on at the restaurant, a few on the deck, one at a lounge or something, and one in the car, to look at the other vehicles. It would be awesome to see your character walking around xD

• 3 weeks later...

I've been comparing in game Ibiza map with the actual road map and here are the results:

Ibiza road map http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/wroomster/TDU2/th_Ibiza_road_map.jpg

overlapped map http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/wroomster/TDU2/th_Ibiza_road_map_overlapped.jpg

U may zoom in a bit to see details. Overlapping is not perfect 'cause the scanned magazine image is rather distorted but u can say the road net is pretty accurate, yet simplified. Majority of dead end roads (mostly driveways I suppose) are completely whipped out and some minor roads which have dead end in reality are extended and connected with another nearby road.