We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

JulioRey: Physics for Golf GTI MKII - Realistic and Extremely Accurate. [Released]

JulioRey

VW Golf MK2 Realistic and Accurate Physics

Vehicle replaced: VW Golf R32, or any other, taking into account that the physical file will be imported by TDUPE.

Creator: JulioRey

Thanks to Djey and his Modding Tools. Thanks to turbolag to serve as a parameter value to understand how each works.

Recommendations: HC, AIDS OFF. But remains consistent even in the arcade and assists...

All mods feature:

Extremely accurate 0-60km/h;

Extremely accurate top speed [195 with no decline -vacuum ~ 220 with vacuum];

Extremely accurate handling [based on videos, reviews and specifications. All values have changed];

Correct car statistics [with Aesthetic Values];

Extremely accurate grip and brake;

New name;

Everything changed and 100% realistic.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9449/physicsi.jpg

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod!!

Requires Djey's Magicmap

I am not responsible but will try to help if any problem occurs.

Remember to backup originals! Do not ask for original files!

How to install TDU.PK files manually:

1. Download file.

2. Open TDU PE 2.5

3. Load VW Golf R32

4. Click Performance Packs > Import Performance Pack (Or just hit Ctrl + I)

4. Check if physics are changed

5. Click Save Car

6. Then click File, and Save Data and press OK.

Terms of use:

-------------

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- You are allowed to edit this modification and it's contents for your own private use

- You are not allowed to post this modification on your own site

- Before uploading work by another modder, permission must be granted by the original author

--------------------------------------------

README BEFORE INSTALLATION!

Hi,

Based on everything I learned in moving from the physical release of TDUPE and I improved with the changes of turbo lag, I have my physics provide the VW Golf MK2.

I'm using the Grin's model, Daur rims by Tool, VR6 sound by Urban. It's a great combination.

The wheel use is recommended for better control of the car, and I remember again, that you need a different 'pilot style', because this is 'more real', better, making it impossible to make bends at 400km/h. All values have changed.

The car's torque with a minimally higher (approximately 5nm) and 5 ~ 10HPs due to a supposed simple modification of exhaust and filter. I remember that he is also extremante down, following the Eurostyle.

The 0-100 is equal to the actual, as well as 0-200, or 180, for only 200 with a vacuum or in decline. Braking is also - bad - and real. As the grip, hardness of the suspension, 'exit from the front', etc.. As already stated, all values were scrambled, including the dimensions of the car and ALL values of suspension, trying to find the combination more real.

Can some moderator move this thread to the physics area? Thanks!

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

• 5 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 4 months later...
    • 9 months later...