We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Used Cars

Kinder

I was thinking...When we start the game instead of going to a car dealearship we go to a Used Car Lot.Buy a used car for smaller prices.Once we are tired of it we can go and sell it there.And this Used Car Lot should work like TDU Trade system.Only that there should be a lot of used car lots posible near airports, large towns, small towns, gas station.

Would be cool yea, to see an existing environment of the island rather than a sort of showroom with no end.

I`m glad you like it.Instead of roaming on Trade you can go to the Used Car Lot, see the car, test it, pay it and drive away.

NFS5 had it, but the prices there went outrageous very quickly. Juiced had a used car lot, but on the other hand it had no showrooms but you could see the car's current condition and things like that to determine whether or not you wanted to buy it. It would be awesome to see something like Juiced and TDU1 mixed together in TDU2. :)

NFS5 had it, but the prices there went outrageous very quickly. Juiced had a used car lot, but on the other hand it had no showrooms but you could see the car's current condition and things like that to determine whether or not you wanted to buy it. It would be awesome to see something like Juiced and TDU1 mixed together in TDU2. :)

Yeah Juiced i loved that game.Buy a second hand car drive and unlock parts.For TDU 2 only second hand cars and driving part.No unlocking parts because it`s gonna be so unrealistic.