We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT: Ford Crown Victoria Custom + Honolulu police FIXED LINK

StarGT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SWEETNESS!

Any plans for the older Crown Vic's? I made a request thread a few months ago but it didn't get much interest. I Loves the Crown Vics!

*If you need any help I know of some people that might be able to help out. Also I got a TON of pictures of Crown vics between 97-2011 model years those cars are kinda my hobby.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi StarGT that Link posted about other skins will they allready work in this game? Or do we use the Bnk Editor replace them skins well the guy that posted the Link,about them? I cant seem too Download that 62 megs is it eek but. How we install them over your Cop Car? And also Cheers! Great Mod was Funny seeing the Gal Rides get in back seat to bad there wasent a K9 German Sheperd,in the Car too :D so try lmk about installing other skins. I also did try using Bnk editor on the Traffic/Police1 Bnk but nothen worked so i replaced origianl back. But i tried cya :/

• 1 month later...
Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Yeah I have the same problem. "We are sorry, but all downloading slots for your country are busy" <-- Well eff you then... Has the author released this car on another site?

I suggest FileFront for game mod files

http://www.filefront.com/upload.php

I've used it for about a year, no viruses, lasts a decent amount of time, easy to use, no "Premium or Gold Member?". Everyone gets the same download time. My download is stuck at 70% now.

Also, DropBox is another good file hoster.

https://www.dropbox.com

It actually syncs with files on your hard drive (in a specified directory of course) so whatever is added online, is synced to your hard drive, and whatever is added to the drive, is synced online (visa versa). It is good for game modders like you and I.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...