We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Upgraging My MOMO :(

bhumm25

My MOMO Broke, So..

Im Going From This....

volante_logitech_momo_racing.jpg

To This....

16963.png

Driving Force™ GT

Feel the force

You experience weight shift, traction loss, and surface conditions—so you can feel the road and drive better.

Crank it

It’s like you’re behind the wheel of a real racecar with 900-degrees of wheel rotation (that’s 2.5 times around.)

MSRP $160.00 US DOLLARS

So, What Do You Think?

I have a G25 with 900 degrees of roatation. 2/3 of the poeple that I know who have one all set the rotation back to something < 450. Mine is at 320 I think. Yeah, you would use 900 degrees for a 3 point turn, but I rarely ever see racing car drivers turn the wheel more than 135 degrees in a race :)

Looks like a decent upgrade for the price, I guess. If you can splurge for or find a cheap G25 it's definitely worth it.

edit: If you can wait, Fanatec are going to release a cheap G25/G27 alternative for around $165 (has 900 degrees of wheel rotation, and a clutch and H shifter). It's reviewed in this video at about the 27 minute mark:

• 1 month later...

well, as my MOMO just literally fried its FF motors, i was wondering how the driving force gt worked out for you...if you bought it.

would love to get a g25/27, but after building a whole new computer for TDU2, money's a little tight right now.